Alpha Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the server ever going to come back up again?

3 posters

Go down

Is the server ever going to come back up again? Empty Is the server ever going to come back up again?

Post by xx_panda_bear_xx Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:50 am

It's been so long since the first outage, and I've checked nearly every day to see whether or not the server's up. Should I start looking for a different server to play on? I really hope this issue gets solved soon. Until then~
xx_panda_bear_xx
xx_panda_bear_xx

Back to top Go down

Is the server ever going to come back up again? Empty Re: Is the server ever going to come back up again?

Post by Sen_Po Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:40 am

Yo! I guess I'll play unofficial PR for the time being.

Based on the information I got from littlemanjc, there's been an issue with the server's host. We can assume that the server IS returning, albeit rolled back to a previous save. No idea on how long it will take, but I trust that Yodac is working as fast as possible.
Sen_Po
Sen_Po

Back to top Go down

Is the server ever going to come back up again? Empty Re: Is the server ever going to come back up again?

Post by matthewMacd1964 Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:28 am

ok, thanks for answering that question for me sen_po, I was worried I was the only one now holding faith in the server, since I love alpha realms so much and the gameknight999 network just doesn't feel the same.

if yodac still checks the forums now, he can know I check the forums every single day, alpha realms doesn't leave my server list, and I will never give up. even if its just me and sen_po, if whatever the problem is, I'm willing to donate to help you fix the issue. please reply yodac, just show me a little hope

matthewMacd1964

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum