Alpha Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

irl problems

2 posters

Go down

irl problems Empty irl problems

Post by matthewMacd1964 Mon May 09, 2016 7:05 am

ok, Im not sure how too bring to this, but I want anyone whos interested too know. I might have to leave the server, theres been a lot of stuff irl, and this is really hard for me, because I really like this server, its one of my favorite, im going to try too get on whenever I can, but I wont be on as much as I was. but im really worried about my town, or mine and buds. it will run out, so if I pop on its mostly to get money and put it in the town, I really hope bud comes back on soon, im getting worried, and im losing faith in the server, I only see littleman on now, this is all I have too say, and I really DO want to come back on, its just hard for me right now. goodbye for now I geuss. ;]

matthewMacd1964

Back to top Go down

irl problems Empty Re: irl problems

Post by Yodac Thu May 12, 2016 11:05 pm

We will miss you. But good luck with your real life problems Smile

Yodac

Back to top Go down

irl problems Empty back in buissness.

Post by matthewMacd1964 Sat May 14, 2016 8:58 am

ok. I didn't think that things would go this quick, but all the stuff irl is sorted out. im sorry that I posted my other thing saying that I would be gone for a long time. but stuff got sorted out. so I will be back on the server at least 3 times a week. hopefully I can be of use too the server.

thanks all:
MatthewMacD1964

matthewMacd1964

Back to top Go down

irl problems Empty Re: irl problems

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum